Get my Ebook

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flying away for a while....



For a while, escaping this chained existence
I have flown outwards from the prick of limiting fences...

For just a moment my eyes have beheld the fields from the skies above…
seen the calm glaciers sliding down the mountain's top !!!

I have been into deepest trenches of those oceans blue,
I have marveled at the spectacle of a silent ray-fish's hue...

On the Lighthouse top, with myself, I have been alone
watching the sea, by whose side tiny sand granules shone!!!

I have walked up the farthest hills,
and seen how the playful wind spins the mills...

In a flashing second, I have felt eternity, and lived it…

The clock's needles meet, at this moment of unearthly joy
My golden wings fall apart like a broken toy...
and I am drawn back into the chains  of my existence
I stand too low to cross a high pricky fence!!!

   ~ Priyanka   .

No comments:

Post a Comment