That cheerful hello,
While I walked in through your door,
Is cherished in my memories,
With tears on the floor...
That contagious smile,
That came from your lips,
Mended my soul
That had repeatedly been ripped!
Those twinkling eyes,
That met mine everyday;
something reminds me of them
As I prepare to walk away.
Those stupid jokes
That made me laugh for a while,
Will be missed by this heart
Separated by many-a-miles.
And finally, a promising goodbye
That I will always treasure
Always knowing that we are meant to be
friends forever!!
While I walked in through your door,
Is cherished in my memories,
With tears on the floor...
That contagious smile,
That came from your lips,
Mended my soul
That had repeatedly been ripped!
Those twinkling eyes,
That met mine everyday;
something reminds me of them
As I prepare to walk away.
Those stupid jokes
That made me laugh for a while,
Will be missed by this heart
Separated by many-a-miles.
And finally, a promising goodbye
That I will always treasure
Always knowing that we are meant to be
friends forever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment