Get my Ebook

Friday, April 13, 2012

Tricks of time...


What surges from my heart today?
It isn't pride, neither joy nor contentment!
Only the sorrow, of being away from where I am actually meant...

I make mighty triumphs,
I am doing all the things that I have ever wanted to
Yet my Grief grows with every passing moment that I spend away from you...

Yes, my dreams keep me going... and that's why I am still here
But what dreams are these?
They keep taking me farther away from a place too dear...

Each morning I wake up, to another long day
I get a feeling, like you had been at my bedside yesterday...
And I am ridden with guilt, to have fallen asleep,
While you worried all night, about how well I keep!!!

In the middle of my work I suddenly realize,
We are at a distance so long
It seems to be right, But isn’t it very wrong?

I take a stronghold and tell myself
“These dreams have brought you a long way...
At this juncture you can’t sway “
I decide to move ahead like I always did
and Explore the world like a little kid

But I don't Know
when I shall cease to regret what I have left behind
I don't know when I will be able to laugh back at the tricks of these times!!!

When will I learn to feel at home elsewhere...
Where will I find people, who do care !!!

Yes, I Don't want to sound like a loser,
I don't wanna whine
But I no longer feel like that star, that use to warmly shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment